Leading Well And Being The CEO Of Your Business With Kris Plachy
Kris Plachy is THE Thought Leader and Expert for entrepreneurial management. Known for her simple, honest and authentic style, Kris has poured her life’s work into learning about, understanding and then guiding leaders through the tricky path of learning how to lead a team. In a space where there is a lot of ‘noise’ and advice, Kris has designed the ‘how to’ of team leadership through her “Lead Your Team Roadmap”.
Kris earned her leadership stripes in a corporate startup culture and was quickly and consistently recognised as a top performing leader, year after year. Despite the changes in the market and in the business, Kris consistently built teams that not only won together but stuck together.
The Lead Your Team Roadmap is Kris’s signature strategy. After 25 years of leading, managing and coaching leaders, Kris has a unique ability to quickly assess challenges and apply immediate, simple solutions. In fact, Kris knows without a doubt, there is no challenge you are facing as a leader that she can’t help you solve.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Kris Plachy shares her story. We talk about leadership, building and managing teams well and being the CEO of your business.
- Three common reasons why some entrepreneurs and business owners struggle to lead teams well.
- The role of a Leadership Operating System in your business.
- Five key elements you must have to build a foundation that will allow you to lead your team, build your team, manage your team and coach your team well.
- Why your team needs to understand and be aligned with your vision and values.
- The critical role of effective communication and why you have to know yourself to communicate with others.
- The importance of knowing yourself and doing inner work.
Links And Resources
- Kris’s Podcast – Lead Your Team for Female Entrepreneurs
- Instagram @krisplachycoach
- Facebook @krisplachy
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
I’d grateful it if you could leave a 5-star review. Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts now. Let me know what you enjoy the most about this podcast and how it inspires, empowers and supports you. Your review will help other extraordinary women like you find the show and be part of our amazing community.