Innovation And Creating A Compelling Visual Brand With Annette McDonald
Annette McDonald is the Founder of Easil, an online DIY graphic solution for individuals through to large teams, looking to create on-brand graphics. Annette is also the founder of Copirite, a leading design, print and digital agency on the Gold Coast.
With over 20 years of experience in graphic design, Annette brings a ton of knowledge in practical ways you can streamline your design production for your own brand, and also the clients you manage.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Annette McDonald shares her story. We talk about innovation, creativity, starting a tech company and how to create a compelling visual brand.
- Annette shares her experience starting a tech company and running multiple highly successful businesses.
- The importance of creativity, innovation and agility in business.
- Why innovation is important for improving the productivity of your business.
- How visual branding creates meaningful connections and memorable experiences.
- Common mistakes business owners and entrepreneurs make when it comes to visual branding.
- How to cut through the noise online so your brand stands out.
Links And Resources
- Instagram @teameasil
- Facebook @teameasil
- Easil All Stars Facebook Group
- Pinterest @teameasil
- Twitter @teameasil
- Team Easil on YouTube
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
I’d grateful it if you could leave a 5-star review. Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts now. Let me know what you enjoy the most about this podcast and how it inspires, empowers and supports you. Your review will help other extraordinary women like you find the show and be part of our amazing community.