Turning A Transition Into A Transformation – Life, Business And Relationships With Hilary DeCesare
Hilary DeCesare is an award-winning entrepreneur, Transformational Coach, CEO of The ReLaunch Co., a featured speaker in the Silicon Valley and conferences across the United States, Host of The Silver Lined ReLaunch Podcast, as well as a relentless philanthropist.
Hilary has made it her commitment to help women fire up possibilities mid-life, taking a time most try to bypass and instead turn it into a time to focus on inspiring business ventures, have clarity in relationships, and instill how YOU are ultimately the creator of your purpose aligned lifestyle and the life you live.
Having faced several setbacks herself, Hilary has a unique foundational process in The ReLaunch Effect and The Make Money Method, which provides the step by step to go from stuck on autopilot to transform into a powerhouse of possibility in every area of your life.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I talk to Hilary Cesare about how to turn transitions into transformations.
- Why Hilary started TheRelaunchCo.
- How small steps can lead to big changes.
- What relaunches are and the 7 Steps of the Relaunch Effect.
- How Hilary has used The Relaunch Effect in her own life to move through transitions.
- The impact limiting beliefs and your environment can have on how you navigate changes, challenges and setbacks.
- How to align yourself with possibility.
- Why having a vision board or dream board on its own will not give you the lifestyle you want.
- The benefits of a daily gratitude practice and the power of including forward gratitude.
And, so much more.
Links And Resources
- The Silver Lined Relaunch Podcast
- The 7-Day How To Get Unstuck Challenge
- Instagram @therelaunchco
- Facebook @TheReLaunchCo
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
I’d grateful it if you could leave a 5-star review. Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts now. Let me know what you enjoy the most about this podcast and how it inspires, empowers and supports you. Your review will help other extraordinary women like you find the show and be part of our amazing community.