Low Tox Living With Alexx Stuart
Alexx Stuart is the four times bestselling author of “Low Tox Life” and the founder of the thriving online education hub by the same name, made up of several e-courses, a podcast (one of the highest ranked in the health category in Australia), recipes, articles and community action resources for an ever growing community of people wanting to be healthier and make our planet happier.
Alexx is an educator, change agent, author, columnist, speaker and consultant at the forefront of a movement that’s non-judgmental and tough on the system that got us here. She is passionate about empowering individuals to become conscious consumers, shaping the future of our health and our planet’s health and making positive changes that feel exciting and achievable.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Alexx shares her story and talks about why she started Low Tox Life. Alexx talks about why you should care about low tox living, why everyone’s journey is different and how you can start creating change not only in your life but for the lives of others and the planet as well.
- The story behind Low Tox Life.
- Why you should care about low tox living.
- Why it is important to build ourselves up to be stronger and reduce the level of toxins we are exposed to daily.
- How low tox living is different for everyone and why we must make room for progress rather than perfection.
- How Alexx supports individuals, families and communities globally and what it has been like sharing this experience with her son.
- Why it is important to get children involved in the kitchen.
- Why we must nurture our mind if we want to be our best selves and live an empowered and happy life.
- The impact stress can have on our physiology.
- Simple changes you can make in your life today to create powerful positive change for yourself, your family and the planet.
All this, and more.
Links And Resources
- Low Tox Life Podcast
- Low Tox Life Book
- Instagram @lowtoxlife
- Facebook @lowtoxlife
- Twitter @Alexx_Stuart
- Pinterest @lowtoxlife
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
I’d grateful it if you could leave a 5-star review where ever you listen to your podcasts. Let me know what you enjoy the most and how these episodes inspire, empower and support you. Your reviews mean the world because they allow more women to find the show, listen to the conversations and be part of this amazing community. Thank you!