Manifestation, Success And Being A Limitless Entrepreneur With Nicole Laino
Nicole Laino is a startup Founder (Hilo CRM), brand strategist, peak performance coach, Reiki master/teacher and the host of the Limitless Entrepreneur Podcast.
Nicole spent six years in corporate at a Fortune 100 company before leaving her career for entrepreneurship. Affectionately referring to herself as a Type-A hippie (a free-spirit who can grow a business and meet a deadline) she has found and understands that to be truly successful in business you have to be both strategic and spiritual.
Nicole combines proven marketing strategies with brain-based science, and her experience as a Rapid Manifestation Method Practitioner to help her clients overcome their limiting beliefs, develop their authentic brand, and achieve massive success.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Nicole shares her path to entrepreneurship and we talk about manifestation, success and being a limitless entrepreneur.
- Nicole talks about success and operating in your zone of genius.
- The importance of combining strategy and spirituality in your business to create success.
- Are you debugging your operating system?
- Why it’s important to schedule white space time.
- How many entrepreneurs confuse busyness with being productive.
- What you need to know about manifestation.
- The relationship between manifestation and the Law of Attraction.
- The Rapid Manifestation Method.
All this, and more.
Links And Resources
- Unlock Your Inner CEO Facebook Group
- The Limitless Entrepreneur Podcast
- Instagram @nicolelainoofficial
- Facebook @nicolelainocoaching
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
I’d grateful it if you could leave a 5-star review where ever you listen to your podcasts. Let me know what you enjoy the most and how these episodes inspire, empower and support you. Your reviews mean the world because they allow more women to find the show, listen to the conversations and be part of this amazing community. Thank you!