Leaving The 9-5 To Pursue Your Dream Of Starting A Business With Michelle Pascoe
Michelle Pascoe is an international speaker, business coach, accredited trainer, researcher, author and host of The Second Momentum Podcast.
In 1994 Michelle founded one of Australia’s most respected training companies, Optimum Operating Procedures and Services Pty Ltd (better known as OOPS) an incredibly successful provider of mystery shopping, service benchmarking, surveys and focus groups, competitor audits, team training and leadership development.
Michelle combines her extensive experience and specialised knowledge with an absolute commitment to igniting the potential in each and every individual so they can achieve outstanding results.
Today, Michelle is helping women embrace their Second Momentum and pursue their passion of starting a business.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast Michelle shares her entrepreneurial journey. We talk about leaving the 9-5 to pursue your dream of starting a business.
- Michelle shares her entrepreneurial journey and talks about how to identify your passion and start your dream business.
- The importance of customer service and the customer experience journey in online and offline businesses.
- Success and having the power to choose the life and business you want to create.
- Why you must understand your passion, purpose, your why and what brings you joy before you start a business.
- Dealing with challenges and setbacks in business.
- Why flexibility and innovation are important in business.
- The importance of having a support network and a community around you
- Who is in your circle of influence?
- How envy and comparison can impact your business journey.
All this, and more.
Links And Resources
- Second Momentum Podcast
- Join the Second Momentum Facebook Group
- Instagram @michelle.pascoe
- Facebook @MichellePascoeVIP
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
I’d grateful it if you could leave a 5-star review where ever you listen to your podcasts. Let me know what you enjoy the most and how these episodes inspire, empower and support you. Your reviews mean the world because they allow more women to find the show, listen to the conversations and be part of this amazing community. Thank you!