How To Improve Your Money Mindset To Attract Abundance and Prosperity With Erin Krohn
Erin Krohn is a Money Mindset and Manifestation Coach. Erin helps high achievers harness the power of their subconscious mind to wake up their dreams and open the road to an expansive life, where money and opportunities are flowing their way, and magic and miracles are everyday occurrences.
Years ago, Erin started a personal development journey when she felt bored and restless in her own life. Knowing she wanted more out of life, she changed her beliefs around money and went from just surviving, to thriving on her dream horse farm. Through that journey she found so many tools that resonated – meditation, hypnosis, NLP, Law of Attraction. As a Master NLP Practitioner, she brings all of those tools to her clients to create fast change at the subconscious level.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Erin shares her story. We talk about how to improve your money mindset and relationship with money so you can attract more abundance and prosperity into your life.
- When you change how you relate to money, it can change everything in your life.
- How energy and frequency play a significant role in attracting abundance and prosperity.
- We are always manifesting. How to know if you are pushing money away and repelling it.
- Erin defines what a healthy money relationship is and what it is not.
- The difference between an abundance money mindset and a scarcity money mindset.
- We all have a money story and money beliefs no matter where we are on our journey in life.
- How you may be living someone else’s money story without even realising it.
- Erin shares tips for clearing your money beliefs.
- The power of enjoying where you are right now.
All this, and more.
Links And Resources
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
If you enjoy this conversation, I invite you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts or where ever you listen to your podcasts. Let me know your key takeaways or any ‘aha’ moments you have. Your review will help us share these transformational conversations with even more women. Thank you for your support!