The Digital Nomad Lifestyle – Family, Travel and Business with Julia Jerg
Julia Jerg is the Founder and chief editor of Jey Jetter, a family-travel and digital nomad blog for aspiring nomads and families.
Julia is also a social media and business marketing coach, public speaker, author, course creator and blogger from Germany.
In 2011, Julia quit her job, sold all of her belongings, bought a one-way ticket, and turned into a successful digital nomad. Since then, she has travelled, lived, and worked remotely in over 80 countries.
Today, Julia helps female coaches become visible on social media and find clarity in their business, showing them the next best steps and helping them reach their ideal customers by applying all her knowledge.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Julia shares her story and we talk about family, travel, social media, online business and the digital nomad lifestyle.
- How the decision to take a short break turned into a lifestyle.
- What it was like and how it felt leaving everything behind to step into the unknown.
- Listening to your body, listening to your intuition and owning your life.
- Julia’s entrepreneurial journey from freelancing to building a thriving online business.
- Travel and the incredible experience Julia is sharing with her family.
- Why focusing on your mindset and overcoming fears and limiting beliefs are crucial.
- How to create a plan, structure and boundaries to create more personal freedom.
- How to create a thriving online business by using a rock-solid social media strategy.
- Using social media to connect more deeply and meaningfully with your target audience.
- Tips for staying relevant and visible when there is so much noise online.
All this, and more.
Links And Resources
- Online course, Life By Design
- Facebook Page @jeyjetter
- Facebook Group, The Balanced Entrepreneur Hangout
- Instagram @jeyjetter
- Digital Nomad Mom Podcast
- Instagram @juliajerg
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
If you enjoy this conversation, I invite you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts or where ever you listen to your podcasts. Let me know your key takeaways or any ‘aha’ moments you have. Your review will help us share these transformational conversations with even more women. Thank you for your support!