The Power Of Serve First Marketing with Iva Paleckova
Iva Paleckova, MBA, is a hands-on Executive Business Coach who helps business owners reverse-engineer their goals and map out the exact action steps needed to reach a multi 6-figure monthly income.
Iva teaches from experience taking her own coaching business from barely making $3k a month and struggling to pay the bills to a $500k monthly income within 18 months – whilst multi-tasking being pregnant and then having her baby. Going through hyper-growth as a single mum with a newborn, Iva had to think outside the box and create strategies quite different from anything else out there.
Even though Iva is a #1 best-selling author and an award-winning international speaker, her biggest accomplishment and joy is helping her clients achieve amazing financial growth within a matter of months.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Iva shares her remarkable story. We talk about leadership, business growth, transformation and the power of serve first marketing.
- The importance of value, connection, teaching and leadership.
- Business as a tool for spiritual transformation.
- Transforming your mindset and going through the uncomfortable, the evolution and letting go to become a 7 and 8 figure entrepreneur.
- How the S.E.R.V.E. Method not only helps you market and grow your business, it also allows you to step into a new version of yourself.
- Using virtual retreats for serving and for powerful personal and business transformation.
- What’s going on in your business is a direct reflection of what is going on inside you.
- Aligning marketing and purpose.
- How to use the S.E.R.V.E. Method to grow your business.
All this, and more.
Links And Resources
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
If you enjoy this conversation, I invite you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts or where ever you listen to your podcasts. Let me know your key takeaways or any ‘aha’ moments you have. Your review will help us share these transformational conversations with even more women. Thank you for your support!