Using Video To Create A Powerful Visual Impact with Rebecca Saunders
Described by her clients as a video ninja, Rebecca Saunders is a sought-after video strategist who builds brands with impactful video content and live virtual events.
At the age of 22, Rebecca packed a small bag and booked a one-way ticket to Sydney with her laptop and just $500 in her pocket as she boarded that plane. She had a dream of living in Australia and building her own company to sponsor herself to stay here. Fast forward a decade and Rebecca has built a global production company, has a purpose-built film studio in Sydney where she produces live virtual events and education content, and has a selection of online courses including her signature program “The Video Accelerator” to help make our video journey’s just that little bit easier.
In this episode, Rebecca shares her extraordinary story. We talk about entrepreneurship, leadership, resilience, success, video and how you can build a brand with a powerful visual impact.
- Rebecca talks about entrepreneurship, leadership, resilience and navigating the business landscape during the pandemic.
- The importance of authenticity and leaning into the uniqueness of who you are.
- Why consistency and boundary setting is critical for video and business success.
- Discover why a good business is a boring business.
- Key steps you can take to move through the fear of being visible online.
- Learn simple tips and content ideas for creating engaging and impactful video content that will connect with your audience.
- How you don’t have to share every area of your life on Instagram Stories or Facebook Stories.
- The importance of having a brand that stands out.
- Rebecca talks about different types of video content and shares examples on how to include it in your video strategy.
- Learn tips for mapping out and streamlining your content strategy.
- The importance of self-care and how Rebecca incorporates regular technology-free weekends into her practice.
Links And Resources
- Free Checklist Download: How To Find The Right Video Supplier
- Join the waitlist for The Video Accelerator
- Instagram @therebeccasaunders
- Facebook @therebeccasaunders
- Connect with Rebecca on LinkedIn
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
If you enjoy this conversation, I invite you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts or where ever you listen to your podcasts. Let me know your key takeaways or any ‘aha’ moments you have. Your review will help us share these transformational conversations with even more women. Thank you for your support!