Small Business, Western Sydney and Meaningful Leadership With Amanda Rose
Amanda Rose is Australia’s foremost Strategic Connector, Founder of Small Business Women Australia, Publisher of Business Woman Media and Founding Director of Western Sydney Women, Western Sydney Executive Women and Managing Partner of Western Sydney Advisory.
As one of the most influential people on LinkedIn, Amanda Rose (#BossLady) is quoted as an “internet winning blogger” by TIME.com and contributes regularly to ABC The Drum, HuffingtonPost, Sydney Morning Herald, Greater Sydney Living Magazine, AFR and SkyBusiness.
A passionate keynote speaker, Amanda Rose works with The Australian Defence Force, CPA Australia, Law Institute, UTS, UBER, ANZ, Western Sydney University and the Royal Australian Navy on the areas of confident leadership, conflict resolution and relationship building via connection.
Amanda has a degree in Business majoring in Marketing & Psychology from Macquarie University, a Masters of Communications Management from UTS & Post Grad in Educational Leadership from Macquarie University.
In today’s episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I talk to Amanda Rose about small business, success, faith, leadership, following your unique path and the incredible work Amanda is doing in Western Sydney.
- [05:00] When to say yes in business.
- [05:53] Why Amanda started Small Business Women Australia.
- [07:06] Living within your means and how this applies not only to your finances but also your time.
- [10:15] Building quality relationships over time.
- [12:23] Amanda’s commitment to being the voice and inspiration for girls and women across Western Sydney.
- [20:37] Where Amanda finds inspiration.
- [21:44] Confidence and why Amanda started Her Godfidence.
- [24:25] The importance of looking after yourself and managing your time and energy.
- [29:14] How Amanda brings lightness and joy to her day.
- [33:22] Finding your purpose and following your unique path.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d love to hear from you. Take a screenshot of you listening to this episode, add it to your Instagram stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe And Leave A Review
My goal is to help as many people as possible create more ease, joy and meaning in their life. To reach more people I’d be grateful if you leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Let me know what you enjoy the most and how this podcast inspires and supports you. I read all the reviews and I’d love to hear from you. Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date when new episodes are released.
Links And Resources
- TEDx Parramatta – Western Sydney: From stigma to the new frontier
- Instagram @theamandarose
- Amanda Rose – #BossLady on Facebook
- Twitter @TheAmandaRose
Western Sydney Women
- Instagram @westernsydneywomen
- Facebook Page
- Western Sydney Business Women, Facebook Group
Small Business Women Australia
- Instagram @smallbusinesswomenaustralia
- Facebook Page
- Small Business Women Australia Community, Facebook Group
Business Woman Media
- Instagram @businesswomanmedia
- Facebook Page
- Twitter @businesswomantv
Connect With Debra
Debra Shepherd is a Mentor and Host of The Debra Shepherd Podcast. Debra teaches high achieving women how to get organised, improve productivity, reduce stress and be more intentional about how they live their life, so they can be at their best and thrive. Opportunities are currently available to work with Debra 1:1. To book an Alignment Strategy session, click here or to explore Private Mentoring, click here.