The Lost Art Of Human To Human Marketing With Angela Henderson
Angela Henderson is an author, entrepreneur, small business consultant, speaker, blogger, mother, and a mental health clinician of 15 + years. After continually getting asked for business advice, Angela found herself in front of women entrepreneurs who had the right ideas and bucketloads of skill but didn’t know how to translate that into a successful, sustainable business. Determined to change that, she started Angela Henderson Consulting in 2017.
Founder of the highly successful online store Finlee and Me, Angela taps into a decade’s worth of knowledge of how to grow a thriving enterprise and pours it into her business consulting clients. As a business coach for women in business, she helps 100’s of women business owners from around the world have consistent 5-figure months and multiple 6-figure years…without burning out in the process. Her skills were honed at the helm of Finlee and Me, where she learned everything from branding, PR, sales funnels, email marketing, website, copy, SEO and more. She knows what it truly takes to have a strong brand, consistent sales, steady growth and overall dedication. Angela has been featured in the media including Talking Lifestyle with Ed Phillips and David Koch, Inside Small Business and on numerous Australia and International podcasts.
Angela believes the key to a successful business is overcoming inner challenges and roadblocks to improve external results. It was her journey building Finlee and Me that fuelled her desire to help others avoid the pitfalls, rise above the challenges and get their business and family life on track.
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Angela Henderson shares her story and we talk about the lost art of human to human marketing.
- What human to human marketing is and why it’s critical for the growth of your business.
- How human to human marketing fits into the sales process.
- Why entrepreneurship is an inner game.
- How to personalise your brand to create more meaningful customer experiences.
- Why some business owners are hesitant when it comes to implementing human to human marketing.
- The consequences if you don’t integrate human to human marketing in your business.
Links And Resources
- Women In Business Collaborative
- Business & Life Conversations Podcast
- Instagram @angelahendersonconsulting
- Facebook @angelahendersonconsulting
- Connect with Angela on LinkedIn
- Finlee and Me
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
Thank You For Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot and share your key takeaway on Instagram Stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date with the latest episodes.
Leave A Review
I’d grateful it if you could leave a 5-star review. Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts now. Let me know what you enjoy the most about this podcast and how it inspires, empowers and supports you. Your review will help other extraordinary women like you find the show and be part of our amazing community.