A Revolutionary Approach To Finding Love & Deepening Relationships With Emily Bucknell
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I’m talking to Millennial Relationship Expert, Emily Bucknell about finding love and deepening relationships.
Emily struggled for 18 years to find love and after trying every dating strategy out there, Emily finally paid attention to the self-love lesson that life was trying to teach her and everything changed all within a few months. Emily revolutionises how successful single millennial women find love, using the power of self-love so that it becomes the most empowering, joyful, life-transforming and awesome you creating process it can be.
- [2:39] How and why the self-love lesson kept coming to Emily in all the relationships she had.
- [4:06] How the book, The Alchemist changed Emily’s life.
- [4:50] When you’re who you are supposed to be in this world and you’re loving who that is everything falls into place.
- [7:39] How the feeling of failure is holding us back.
- [7:53] Why it’s all about building the relationship you have with yourself.
- [8:57] Why self-love and self-care is part of the work.
- [12:58] Why you must talk to yourself the way you’d talk to a younger version of yourself.
- [14:24] One of the most powerful questions you can ask yourself.
- [22:04] How changing your beliefs can be insanely uncomfortable and how to move through that.
- [23.30] Why the biggest driver for success in life and business is connected to who you are being and your habits.
- [25:32] When you go deep into the self-love work you’ll notice other areas of your life where you’re not necessarily self-loving.
- [26:14] Everything is connected. How focusing on yourself and taking the focus off everything else will have a flow-on effect on all areas of your life.
- [31:38] Why you have to learn, grow, and become a whole different person to have what you want in life.
- [41:46] Getting to the stage where you feel sparkly.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d love to hear from you. Take a screenshot of you listening to this episode, add it to your Instagram stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe And Leave A Review
I’m so grateful to spend this time with you today if you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave a review. Let me know what inspired you along with your key takeaways.
Links And Resources
- Emily’s website
- Emily’s Instagram for #dailyselflove
- Emily’s Facebook Page and her Facebook Group, Self-Loved Up
- Emily’s YouTube Channel
- Download 22 Self-Love Affirmations
- Learn more about Emily’s 8-week program, Love Life
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant